Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TUKTUKARAO CHURCH


I Francis A. Reyes, a Resident of barangay Batangan Gonzaga, Cagayan Valley, 3513 Philippines, and trough the grace of God and his mercy, I was saved and become one of his faithful servant, I studied at GCI be4ing led by Rev. Edward Sumibcay, chairman of the united pastors association or TUPA after finishing my studies, I decided to take my ministry in doing pioneering work at Tuktukarao, one of the sitio in Amunitan, Gonzaga, Cagayan. As of now, I and Pastor Edmund Artis were teaching the children there on how to use Bible, sing songs of praises, storytelling and doing some Memory Verse, we also have a feeding program for the children using our own money for we don’t have fund yet for this said program, and were hoping and praying that someday GOD will send someone who will support and provide a fund for this program for the benefit of the children of Tuktukarao, we also pray for a church to be build because we’re doing the Bible study under the shades of trees, and were praying someday a church will be built for this place.



Please let us pray for the need of the Church:

1.       The Church Building improvement.


>>IMAGES<< 

Children Ministry with Pastor Francis Reyes

Children Ministry with Pastor Edmund Artis

No comments:

Post a Comment